Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Fall 10

While I have a closet bursting with more clothes than I need, I find that each season I end up rotating the same few pieces I am into at that particular moment.  I would venture to say that I'm not alone in this.  In fact, it seems all the more necessary as a mom, because it makes dressing a whole lot easier.  Here is what I predict I will be in for most of the fall:
Fall 10





1.  Long sleeve scoopneck black tee

2. Red skinnies
3. Neutral cable stitch cocoon cardigan. (This was my big splurge of the season, even at 30% off.  For a soft, warm, machine washable sweater, though, it's totally worth it.)
4. Black skinnies
5. Fair isle pullover
6. Lace trim layering cami
7. Dark wide leg denim
8. Black watch  plaid blazer (more on that tomorrow!!!)
9. Chambray button down
10. Versatile pencil skirt


*bonus shoe* While I wish my python flats were the Lanvins pictured above, they are not.  However, my Me Too Legend Flats in a similar python print are so comfortable that they feel like slippers and are surprisingly versatile.  I think I can manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment