Monday, October 10, 2011

The Golden Age

Vintage Neiman Marcus- closetrich.com


I really and truly think that this is the best time in history to have a baby....Not because of technology, new mom support, or our endless options of help.  No, I think this simply because backpacks are "in style" right now.

Seriously, is there an easier way to lug around all your baby's needs?  I think not. 

I have the backpack pictured above.  While it's cute, it's still not big enough to throw everything into.  However, it's still nice not to have straps slipping of one shoulder while trying to hold my baby with the other.  I am still contemplating a larger backpack for an everyday diaper bag.  Look at what these women have done to make backpacks look chic.

lookbook.nu

Vanessa Jackman

Vanessa Jackman

No comments:

Post a Comment